My lovely followers

Wednesday 12 June 2019

June blooms at Fab'n'Funky Challenges


Good morning all

There's a new challenge starting today over at 


the theme is 

June Blooms

as it happens my Mother asked me to make a card for a friend who was 80 just last week and although I haven't done much crafting lately I set to and used the lovely Lush Lilac collection from Heartfelt Creations to make this card.  I really love that these sets allow you to make a really professional looking card with all the elements matching

I made my favourite easel style with a box to match - I think it went down very well with the lady concerned 


The only elements that weren't from the Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac collection were the circle dies for the easel stopper and the 80 which were cut from a Tim Holtz alphabet strip die

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky

hugs
Judith xx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Stunning card Judith, it's really beautiful. I'm sure the lady was delighted with it!
So pleased that you've managed to find a little time for yourself, take care.
hugs
xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Judith, this is a lovely card and I'm sure your Mum's friend appreciated it. The flowers look gorgeous and a great choice of papers.
Avril xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card. It is so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat K said...

Absolutely gorgeous! hugs, Pat K xx

cotnob said...

A stunning card Judith, a beautiful image and gorgeous papers - Heartfelt Creations create stunning collections don't they, the only problem is actually cutting in to them!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Love this country house scenic card, gorgeous, xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, lovely image, gorgeous flower arrangement and great colours.

Pat xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Judith...lovely image and flowers...Joolsx