My lovely followers

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Hip hooray for birthday week!

Good morning all

Well I finally got myself organised again - it's taken a week to get back on track

One of my best friends had a special birthday last weekend so I had to get my act together to make her a special card - which also fit perfectly for this weeks challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges 

our theme is 

Birthdays


I just loved the new Delightful Daffodil collection from Heartfelt creations and decided to treat myself because for one I just love spring flowers and  I also knew it would be perfect for thespecial  birthdays I had coming up plus Mothers Day and Easter cards - and much more besides.  ! know I will use this collection a lot

This is what i did 

I went for the easy option with this card and simply die cut the preprinted pages from the delighful daffodil collection
Arches - Heartfelt creations elegant gateway die
Number dies - John nextdoor advent calendar collection

Hope you can join in with our challenge this week
after all everyone loves a birthday


Hugs Judith xx




2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to hear that life is back to normal after the dreaded Covid visit!
The card you've created for your friend is gorgeous, love the design, colours and the cheerful daffodils such a lovely taste of spring.
xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, love all the gorgeous elements. So pleased that things are getting better.

Pat xx