My lovely followers

Wednesday 3 March 2021

We have a 'Kraft-y' challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week!

Good morning all

Hope everyone is fit and well and getting trhrough these strange times
 - I'm doing ok, but do I need to say more than a  a bit fed up!!
But there's no point in moaning on - so on with the show !!!

We have a new challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

set this week by our lovely Chris

our theme is 

Use Kraft



a friend asked me to make a card for her mother - there are so few nice cards in the supermarkets to choose from, I was happy to help out!  It was a bit last minute so it's a fairly quick and easy make based on a card I made before - I like to look through photo's I've kept of previous cards, if inspiration is lacking  ( as it seems to be often these days!)  its a good kick start

This is what I did
Papers and dies from Crafters companion Shabby Chic collection
Happy birthday and Mam dies - Crafters companion sentiment dies
Kraft Card from my stash - I think its from a Tim Hotz pad - a really soft Kraft colour and sadly I'm almost out of the pieces I had : (((

hope to see you joining in with our challenge this week

hugs 
Judith x






6 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Judith, I think we're all getting a bit fed up now- but hopefully the beginning of the end is in sight! Just got to hang on a few more weeks...
Gorgeous card, fabulous die cuts, love the subtle colours and your elegant design.
xx

Pat K said...

Wow..this is gorgeous Judith. I'm sure the recipient was thrilled. I'm with you on the fed up part. I am so looking forward to some kind of normality...even just a little bit would help. Take care. xx

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Judith, xxx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Judith. A gorgeous design. I just want to go out and keep telling myself that it's too cold! Stay safe and well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Judith....What a beautiful card....I too have joined the fed up club!!.... here's to the end to lock down soon...Hugs Joolsx

Ginny said...

the lattice on this is gorgeous :)