My lovely followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Totally mad - but its nice here!

Hi Blog friends

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better - they just did - you best pull up a chair and grab a coffee for this one!!

When I decided to start my own blog to post the cards I made I decided that I'd really love to be on a design team because it would be a really nice way to make friends and give me challenges for making cards, it always seems so much easier when someone else tells you what to do!  Anyway to get to the point there were a few DT calls around I kept looking until I found the ones that looked the very best and I applied.  I got the very first one I applied for and I was absolutely thrilled to bits to think that someone thought I was really good enough to do it.  I thought it would be perfect if I could get another one so I waited to see what happened to my applications, I was just gobsmacked as the weeks have gone by that one after another I got them all! 

So today I'm now also a member of two more fantastic DTs

Moving along with the Times and My time to Craft

Thank you to all you lovely ladies who voted for me to be part of you teams and for giving me such a warm welcome - I'm getting to know you all and enjoying every moment, I'm putting in a bit of extra effort to get on track but anyone who knows me knows I never do things by half - its all or nothing and I'm just looking forward to it all so much.  I'm sure some of you must be thinking I'm totally mad - yes I think I probably am - but its nice here!!

I even have a card to post on top of the excitement  I should have done it last night but I dropped a black inkpad onto it and had to redo the whole image again -but even that can't upset me I like the second one better - I coloured it a bit lighter.  I had to photograph it in electric light so the sentiment's not very clear - but its a mothers day card


Aclose up of the detail


What I did...

Stamp - Fizzy moon - with love
Coloured with copics and Prismacolor pencils
Papers - K & Co
Pearls - kaisercraft
Paper flowers - made with EK success retro punch and woodware cetre punch
Leaves - Martha Stewart branch punch
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Lace - from my stash
Glitter glue - martha stewart (cenre of flowers)
Glossy nose - Glossy Accents

I'm entering it for the following challenges

Sunday Sketch and Stamp -#97 Maries sketch
Incy Wincy Designs - tic tac toe -Handmade flowers/two or more papers /real or faux stitching
Papertakes Weekly challenge - For mum

I think thats probably enough from me for today

Hugs

Judith x




4 comments:

Sue B said...

Welcome to the team Judith! looking forward to working with you!

Your card is stunning! it's a really cute image and I love the gorgeous papers and flowers - so pretty!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Sheryl said...

Congratulations on your DT appointments. i can see why you are in demand. This card is gorgeous. I love the softness of it and the image is sooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Good luck, Sheryl xx

Uma said...

a very pretty card, lovely lace, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Andrea said...

Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x