My lovely followers

Thursday, 3 October 2013

We are back at Moving Along with the times - and anything goes!


Good morning all

I'm so happy to be posting here today with my first card for the new revamped MAWTT.  We have new DT members - welcome to all you lovely talented girls - and we have lovely challenges for you every week - just for fun,  We'd love a good turn out for this our first week and its.....

Anything goes!

This card shows my kind of day - a comfy chair - in the sun with a great book, a drink to sip and a hat - always a hat - to protect my hair and face from the beating sun - vanity is a hard thing to live with lol

I wanted to make a retirement card for a friend and when I want an image in this style I know I can always rely on Just Inklined and sure enough here was this perfect image called "Serenity"

This is what I did .....

Image -Serenity  by just inklined
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - K and Co
Card - bazzill basics
Hessian - from michaels 
Sentiment  LOTV
Ribbon - carnmeal Cottage
Pearls - from my stash
Punch (along edge of paper) -  Martha Stewart


hope you can find a card for our new challenge this week

Challenges I've entered with this card

Crafty ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Southern girls - sing a song (inspired by a song - Lazing on a sunny after noon - by the Kinks
Krafty girls challenge - Anything goes
Belli Challenge - ribbon and pearls
Penny's paper crafty challenge - anything goes

hugs 

Judith xx


23 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely card, just my kind of day too but they're few and far between. I bet your friend loves it. Hazel x

Kelly L said...

Fabulous card Judith, love the texture x

Kelly x

Carole said...

Fab card Judith, the image is just great (perfect day's me thinks!)
Hugs
Carole xXx

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Judith, I love the image and your colouring.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is brilliant, What a fabby creation, Love it. Makes me think of summer which sadly today has long gone from Scotland. Love Hazelxoxo

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Judith what a perfect day! I love these images I am just working on one of them for my Husband's birthday on Sunday - last minute again! Susan x

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the image.
Nikki x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a beautiful image - perfect for a retirement card
hugs sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the image the hessian the bow and the paper.
Kevin xx

Marita said...

This is fab Judith♥. Lovely image and i love your colouring♥,

Hugs, Marita

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Judith beautifully coloured. Love this image - perfect for a retirement. hugs, Pat K xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Judith… what a fab image… I loved this card as soon as I saw it on DT blog. I immediately thought of you sipping your cocktails in Florida!! you've coloured it beautifully. I love all the fab textures… the palm leaves and hessian are so perfect!!
It's great to be back with the MAWTT Team!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big hugs
Sue B xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Judith. I love that image and your colouring. Love the fantastic texture you have added.


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Judith - such a perfect scene - so beautifully coloured.
Debs xx

Angelique said...

Wowie fabulous card and amazing colouring.

Huggsss, Angelique

Janice said...

It's a beauty Judith. Love your card to open the new season at MAWTT it's just so pretty. Jx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

Pami said...

Fantastic card Judith!! Its great to be back!! Pami x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Judith, I love that image!! Gorgeous coloring and embellishments!
Hugs, Tammy

mixamatoasties said...

My kinda day too. Fab card.

Thank you for your lovely welcome to the team :)

Susan xx

Gretha said...

This is really gorgeous
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Donna said...

Fab card, love the image...thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
Hugs Donna DT xx

Jennifer said...

You couldn't have created a more perfect card to wish someone a happy retirement, Judith. Great design, and wonderful colouring.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x
P.S. Your 4-legged family is gorgeous!