My lovely followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Anything but a card at The Paper Shelter


Good morning all

- and just lately all mornings seem to be extra good - lots of sunshine - doesn't it make you feel so much better!

I'm back to tell you about the new challenge this week at

The Paper Shelter

Our theme this week is

 Anything But a Card

I decided to take the opportunity to show you some of the other cute downloads available over at
The Paper Shelter (its not just all digi images over there!!)  and I've made two of the three boxes and tags from this "printables" set

called The Sweetest Girls, it's available here


another view showing the ribbon to decorate - really quick and easy to do 
- and of course you could add lots more embellies or perhaps a name to personalise 
As always we have a fab prize

Challenge prize badge

It was great being able to use this quick and easy download for the challenge as I've been a bit pushed for crafty and blogging time this last couple of weeks as I'm making a huuuge! amount of wedding paraphernalia for my cousin's daughter's wedding next week, place cards, table setting board decorations etc.  There's been a whole lot of printing, ribbon, lace and hot glue been going on but I'm finally down to just the table plan board (which has to be last minute really because ( as usual with these things) there have been cancellations and table changes in the last week)  But the wedding is next weekend in the Lake District and I'm really looking forward to the lovely weekend away - a wedding is such a lovely treat.  
I got my shoes yesterday - that I just love!- flowers which match my dress perfectly,  I couldn't believe it as they're not part of a matching set at all

gramercy2, black/other shoe by nine west -
aren't they fab! - well if you're a shoe girl like me they're fab - and even better, they were half price in the sale!! 
- anyway enough about shoes and back to the matter of a challenge!!

This is what I did.....

(really easy peasy)
Printable boxes and tags - The sweetest girls set from The Paper Shelter
Ribbon -American crafts
Lace ( borrowed from the wedding place cards!!) - Fantastic ribbons 

Hope we see you at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week

Hugs 

Judith xx 

11 comments:

Anne said...

Two great little boxes Judith.
LOVE those shoes!!!!
Anne x

Jan said...

Fabulous projects and shoes xx Jan

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, your boxes are fabulous and I love how youve created them and used the TPS images they are stunning. And those shoes are to die for, and yes I can image you cutting the rug in the them, with your blonde hair they will look fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful boxes, Judith, love the image you have used...and the Shoes, WOW, enjoy the wedding my lovely xxx

Pat said...

Gorgeous little gift boxes Judith, and FABULOUS shoes!!!!

Pat xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous creations Judith, I love the images and pretty designs.
WOW! Your shoes look fabulous!
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith what gorgeous boxes so pretty and feminine! Your shoes are drop dead gorgeous! Susan x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous creations Judith, love the sweet images and pretty details.

GORGEOUS shoes, LOVE them!

Hugs
Wendy Xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful creation Judith and awesome shoes.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kat W said...

These boxes are just gorgeous and the lace is the perfect finishing touch :-)
You're obviously an expert at the perfect finishing touch if your shoes are anything to go by - how fabulous!
Hugs, Kat x

Gail said...

What wonderful boxes! OMGosh they are so pretty and to be treasured! I love your projects. Now about the shoes...they're awesome, but we'd like to see the dress, too, please. Since tearing my achilles tendon and breaking my heal, I don't wear shoes like this but drool looking at them. Sigh.... Hugs, Gail