My lovely followers

Wednesday 17 January 2018

We have a girly challenge going on at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Morning all


I have to confess that when I started out on this one it took me on a bit of a trip down 'crafting memory lane'  I think because it's quite a while since I've made anything in this style and I started to think about when I first started colouring and this was the style of  card I used to make.  It's actually quite a long way from my style now.  It's funny how things evolve over time and it's not until you look back that you realise how much things have changed!  That's not to say that I don't like the card I've made - just I'm definitely a much messier, grungier, shabbier crafter than I used to be - lol

But this image called 'Give a Heart' - available HERE
 is one provided by Whoopsie Daisy who is  our sponsor this week at 



and she is undoubtedly very cute!  
She wasn't going to be dark or grungy or even shabby chic 
- she needed to be pink and pretty
  and like our theme says 

Girly


This is what I did....

Image - Give a heart from Whoopsi Daisy
Coloured with Spectrum noir watercolour pencils and spakle pens
6inch square card base
Papers - LOTV buttons and bows (I think - I've lost the cover!)
Card - LilacPastel Centura pearl from Crafter's Companion
Butterfly die - Sara's flutterfly from Crafter's Companion
Tonic nouvo drops in lilac
Pierced square noble die from Sue Wilson - Creative expressions
heart and scallopped circle dies - Dies'ire crafters Companion
Stitched circle die - Die'namics
number 2 - Diamons press fashion dies from Crafter's Companion
Seam binding ribbon  from Crafty Ribbons
Cutie! stamp from Apple blossom stamps

I hope you join in with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week - we have a fab prize up for grabs - so call inand take a look!

hugs

Judith xx


8 comments:

Wendy L said...

So pretty Judith, xxx

Chris said...

It's very sweet and pretty Judith, the style and colours really suit the image...she wouldn't look right on a 'grungy' card :))
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Definitely pink and girly and sooooo cute xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hits a lovely card, I know what you mean, I have changed my style so much over the years, its good to look back at where you came from though!! Love H x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Judith, lovely colours - certainly a bit different from what you usually create now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A very cute card and she is adorable. Love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Judith, this is so sweet.xx [aNNie]

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Judith, so pretty. Carol x