My lovely followers

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Good morning all

We have a new challenge starting today at

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

our theme is 

Ribbon or Lace

My daughter asked me to make a wedding card for a friend in a shabby chic style
- always a favourite of mine - I loved ma.king this



the inside


the box


I made this card almost entirely with papers, dies, stamps and embellishments from the Sara Davies Shabby Chic collection from Crafter's Companion.  With the addition of some die cut buttons, distress inks and word dies it went together very easily - and the bride loved it!!

We have a lovely sponsor this week who will provide a voucher to spend instore at 


so you can stock up o  those ribbons and bows!

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week -I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pretty lace and ribbons 

hugs Judith xx



8 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous Shabby Chic card Judith, beautiful papers and lace, the box is stunning too!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Wedding card and matching box Judith, such a fabulous shabby chic design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a beauty Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

I love shabby chic, so this card is right up my street. Love the colours and the design is stunning Judith. Will be treasured I am sure. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Judith xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I do love a bit of shabby chic, I'm not so good at it, but I love when others do it! LOL. This is just stunning and you've all the elements I love, the lace, the torn paper, the blooms and inky edges. So so gorgeous, a wedding keepsake to be treasured for sure! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pat K said...

Gorgeous shabby chic collection Judith that I'm sure will be treasured. xx