My lovely followers

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Green and Orange and Black......

Good morning all

I'm guessing that one way or another we're all facing the change in the season - whatever that means to you depending on where you are in the world!!

To me at themoment it means a little bit colder, windier, darker.... I don't really mind any of those things what I hate most about this time of year is not knowing what to wear!! - it's definotely not summer but it's not cold enough for winter clothes so I end up changing clothers 2 or 3 times a day!

Anyway I digress....

Today's share is a little bonbon box that I intend to fill with Halloween sweets for my granddaghter Eva. At just over 2 years old I think her most favourite thing in the world is chocolate - so it will go down very well!  If i gave her the bag ofsweets I think he'd be just as pleased - I could have probably saved my time - but I'm a proper Grandma so it has to be done properly : )))    Besides these little boxes are so quick and easy to make with just a square of paper.  

I followed the theme of this weeks challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges 

Green Orange Black

I decorated each side of the box as shown
(I haven't added the sweets yet because I'd eat them - far better for my diet to wait!!)






This is what I did.....

Papers -  Mariposa pad from DCWV to make thebox
          -  halloween pps from MME ( very old pad)
Orange, black and white card
Stamps are a Halloween set from G45
Coloured with SN markers
Alphabet die - Fashion dies from Crafters companion
Flower dies - memory box

Challenges I'm entering with this project

Sasayaki glitter stamps - Halloween/harvest festival - closes end of month

Show us your pussy cats challenge - furry things goes/meowleen closes 5th nov

unicorn challenge - autumn or halloween - closes end of month







18 comments:

Mrs.B said...

A lovely little treat box and I love how it's decorated. Hope Eva appreciates the outside as much as she'll enjoy the contents.
It's the cold wind I don't like - the first jumper went on yesterday, I've given in.
Avril xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Judith, Eva will adore it I am sure.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

What a lovely little treat box Judith, I'm sure the chocolate will taste even better presented in this...but maybe not to a 2 year old! :))
I know exactly what you mean about choosing clothes this time of year!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

This is so cute Judith and little Eva will love it xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat K said...

Lovely sweet box Judith. hugs, xx

Carol S. said...

A very sweet goody box. A great design Judith. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous treat box Judith, I'm sure Eva will love it - especially when it is filled with chocolate.
I totally agree with you regarding the weather, I start with a T-shirt in the mornings when I am doing the housework, then change into long sleeves when I go to my craft room and often add a cardigan in the evening!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

This is lovely Wendy, looks brilliant..xx

Tammy said...

Oh what a cute Halloween box Judith! I love all of the images and that gorgeous bow!
Hugs, Tammy

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant treat box, fab design and shape, your granddaughter will love it x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great little box Judith. Your grand daughter is kucky to have such a fab grandma.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card,thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month!
Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Pat said...

Beautiful treat box Judith, I am sure Eva will love it. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

ike said...

Amazing - I bet Eva will love this. It's gorgeous. :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Pop's Cards said...

I love this treat box, Eva will love it hugs Pops x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Judith, this is gorgeous hunny! I love what you've done for Eva's Halloween treat! It's stunning and sure to be loved for years to come! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is a super treat box Judith and spot on for Halloween, your granddaughter will love it.... and the chocolate!

Happy crafting....

June