My lovely followers

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Anything goes at Penny's Papercrafty challenges


Good morning all

Here I am back with my second DT card of the day - one more to go!!

This time it's for the new challenge  at

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges

 this week
and the theme is

Anything Goes
(can't get any easier than that!)

A bit of a change for me - no colouring - just a sentiment and die cuts

the sentiment is from Stitchybear designs available here


this sentiment must have been made for me - Walt Disney rules in our house lol

we have two great sponsors for this weeks challenge 
and some great prizes on offer


and 


Pop on over to


 to see what my teamies came up with 
there are so fabulous designs there this week

This is what I did ....

Sentiment -Laughter is timeless... Stitchy Bear designs
card - Bazzill basics
Papers - Timeless Victorian from LOTV
Dies - from MFT - fabulous phlox and leafy swirl
Butterflies - punches from Martha Stewart (large) and Dovecraft (small)
Gems - from my stash

I'll be back with my DT card for Fab'n'Funky Challenges later this evening - see you then!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

That craft place - anything goes
Path of positivity challenge - dreams (3rd aug)
Paper makeup stamps - Die cuts/punches (28th July)
try it on tuesday - things with wings (5th aug)
Tuesday throwdown - handmade flowers (28th July)


Hugs
Judith xx




20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a beautiful design Judith. Love the flourishes and the wonderful sentiment.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful card hun, love the dies & colours you have used
Hugs Shell xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous sentiment and a fabby layout too, luv Sam x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Judith
Julie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Judith, such pretty colours and a smashing sentiment xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very pretty Judith, your colours and layout is beautiful.
Hugs.
Cathy
Xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is so beautiful hun love the flowers hugs cheryl xxx

Jan said...

Gorgeous card & sentiment Judith xx Jan

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith. I love the sentiment, beautiful flowers pretty papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love Disney too. Great sentiment and pretty flowers. You need to enter my new candy, the pic you have on your sidebar is an old one x

Kat W said...

A lovely sentiment and framed so beautifully with those gorgeous flowers and swirls :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Evil Edna said...

this is really sweet, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Debi said...

This is a lovely card. That is such a great Disney quote. You have surrounded it with beautiful papers, die cuts and flowers. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
Debi DT TT

Mrs.B said...

HI Judith,
This is a gorgeous card, and I do love the sentiment.
Avril x
p.s. Thanks for sharing with us at TioT

Desire Fourie said...

Back with my DT hat on.
I just adore how the sentiment is the focus in your beautiful design. This is so perfect for our DREAMS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful colors and design on your card! Walt sure had a way of making dreams come true! Your card is perfect for our challenge at the Path Of Positivity blog this month! Thank you for sharing it with us! Lynda - DT member Path of Positivity

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Judith, I love the sentiment and dies. Pretty paper. Anet x

Pat said...

Very pretty card and I love that you showcased that quote-my fave! Thanks for playing in the Path of Positivity challenge this month.

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely and peaceful, Judith. It's a great quote, and so perfectly staged among your flowers! I saw your blog over on PoP and had to drop by. hugs, de