My lovely followers

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hope it feels like summer where you are

Hi again

I'm back with my second post of the day this time for 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

we have a brand new challenge for you
to go with this lovely weather we've been having (well it's great here!)

Feels like summer
we want to see anything summer themed or with a real summery feel to it

I decided to use this cute digi called Daisy Girl Framed available here
she's definitely a summer girl - so pretty



we have two lovely sponsors this week

Dilly Beans Digi stamps
who are offering a prize of 3 digi stamps

Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

and 

Stampart Design by Kathryne
who are offering a prize of 5 digis



I really enjoyed making this pretty bright card, I used some more of my new Sheena Douglas Stamps (my new obsession!) to make the flower

This is what I did.....

digi stamp - daisy girl framed by Dilly Beans
coloured with copics
Papers -  I think they're donvecraft - the labels dropped off lol
Flower stamp - bloomin beautiful - sheena douglas
leaf stamp- new leaf - sheena douglas
Diamond stickles to trim
sentiments - LOTV
Ribbon - from my stash
Distress ink - bundled sage

I do hope you'll play along with us at Fab'n'Funky - we've gone to fortnightly challenges over the summer - so you have two whole weeks to play along

see you there!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

My Mums craftshop - summer or bright colours (31st July)
Bunny Zoes - Layers (13th July)

Hugs 

Judith xx


20 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty... I love your card, Judith. :)
Pretty papers and great coloring of the sweet image.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith. I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful flower too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith… such a fab image and layout! I love the pretty papers and embellies… beautiful colours! :-)
Hope all is well with you
Big hugs Sue xxx

Daniele said...

such a lovely card Judith
hugs x

Pat said...

Cute card Judith, sweet image and lovely colours.

Pat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Dull cool and blustery here today, not like Summer at all. Unlike your gorgeous card, such beautiful colours and lovely image

Cards By MI said...

Such a sweet looking card and such lovely colours. Adorable and very lovely card. Thanks for the birthday wishes. x
Love n hugs
Marie

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously brilliant creation, love the colour combination too..vibrant and inviting.x
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Judith, I love the image and your layout. Pretty papers and ribbon. Anet x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Laine said...

Fabulous image, design and detail Judith.
Laine
xx

vic said...

Gorgeous Judith love the colourful image!

Vic x

Evas Pyssel said...

Hi Judith !! It´s a wonderful card you have made. Nice digi and so beautiful colours. We really have had the best summerweather here for some days. Not so much time to stay inside making cards.I love to do things in the garden . But tonight I will spend some time to make cards for Lena´s birthdaygirls.
Have wonderful summerdays. Hugs Eva

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith what a fab card! Love that image with her strawberry blonde hair - I can never do blonde hair always looks brassy! Gorgeous papers and flower too! Susan x

Papercrafting Princess said...

She's a doll! Such a Beautiful card.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card hun, love the ribbon & added flower!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell

Mau xx said...

Hi Judith xx
Thanks for calling, Sorry not been around much...can't seem to catch up with anything at present...too many demands on our time. I guess thats why Mojo left..he got sick of waiting....lol
Love the card, the papers are so pretty.Great colouring too and love the ribbon detail.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Judith - Lovely image and super colours and layout - Michelle x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So SO pretty Judith! I love the papers you've used and your layout and gorgeous colouring of this sweet image is fab. Hugs, Wends x

Jennifer said...

Wonderful card, Judith! Love your design, and those 'ice-cream' colours are gorgeous.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x