My lovely followers

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Anything goes at The Paper Shelter

And here I am again!

What a busy blogging day!  - this is the first of  3 posts in one day
don't think I've ever done this before!!

This time its my post for

The Paper Shelter

I'm going to stagger my other posts over today -so call back later!


This little cute is called Picnic with my friends - available here




This cute image made me think of when I was little
 - there was nothing I liked better than a dollies tea party

I decided just to make it fairly CAS style with just a ribbon and earl embellie, when there's so much going on in the image I don't like to clutter it up

As usual we have a fabulous prize on offer for you

Challenge prize badge

This challenge will be a two week one - so lots of time to get your entries in, its also our summer holiday over at TPS so we won't be commenting - just for this challenge.

This is what I did....

Image - Picnic with my friends - from The Paper Shelter
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Edged with TH distress ink in tumbled glass (though it just looks blue all over!!!)
Ribbon -(actually a lovely pale turquoise colour!!) American crafts
Pearl -(also a lovely turquoise!!) from a set from Trimcraft
Sentiment - produced in word in a chalkboard font
there is also paper on there that can't be seen - from  Shabby shack from LOTV!

Call back later this morning for my DT card for Penny's Paper crafty Challenge

hugs
Judith xx

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, thank you for getting this card to me in time, you have done a stunning job on it love your colouring as well. hugs Shirleyxxxxx Hope you son has a wonderful time in Glasgow.x

Unknown said...

Judith this is brilliant, love the image and the sentiment, hugs xxx

Pat K said...

Hi Judith, I love the CAS design you've used for this cute image along with the great colour combo. hugs, Pat K x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Judith.
Hugs.
Cathy
Xx

Gail said...

This is an awesome image! You've used wonderful papers and colors on this card, despite the blue tone. This is from the sunshine and I've learned about it, too! I now take my photos in the house, near the window, but not too close to the sun. We learn something all the time, don't we? Hugs, Gail

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Judith, I love the cute image. Anet x