My lovely followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Anything goes at Penny's papercraft challenge

Good morning all


I'm back with my second card of the day
This time for the new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

and our theme for the week is

Anything Goes

I used this cute little bear for our challenge this week - don't you just love him!

He's by QKR Stampede called bathing bear is is available here


I always have a soft spot for bears and this one is no exception! - I tried to get the effect of a picture hanging on a wood panelled wall - do you think it worked?  I enjoyed colouring him a and gave him a bit of a rosy glow from his nice hot bath and added glitter to his bubbles just for fun

We have a two lovely sponsors this week


and 


pop across to Penny's Papercrafty challenge blog for full details of the fab prizes

This is what I did.....

Image - Bathing bear from QKR Stampede
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - MME dolled up
Sentiment - produced in word
Label die and twine - MFT
Pearls and brad - from my stash
Glitter - stickles

We'd love to see you play along at Penny's this week



hugs 
Judith xx

1 comment:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is gorgeous Judith, I love that cute bear image and your idea of letting it look like a picture hanging definitely shows. Well done. Anet x