My lovely followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Join us for holiday fun at The Paper Shelter

Good morning all

It's time for team A to share their creations with you over at The Paper Shelter 

and this weeks challenge theme is a very topical one

Holiday fun

Now I'm sure this can cause some confusion for our friends further west in the world!

Here in England - holidays means summer holidays 
in America - the Holidays means the Christmas season
Its just one of those things that comes from speaking the same language
 - but not meaning the same thing at all!! 

Anyway back to our "holiday" challenge
this cute little girl dragging her case behind her is going on her summer holidays
but i suppose she could also be going home for the holidays - both bases covered lol

She is called Bon Voyage and is available here


as always there is a fab prize offered to our challenge winner 
so what are you waiting for - we'd love to see your entries

Challenge prize badge

I decided to go a little bit shabby chic with this one 
- just to tone down the bright colours a little bit- I like the effect

Here's what I did...

Image- Bon voyage from The Paper Shelter
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - Dolled up from MME
Ribbon and lace - scraps from my stash
Pearls - bought on ebay
butterfly - Whimsy stamps
tag and twine - MFT (traditional tag stax)
Sentiment - LOTV

I'll be back later with my DT card for Penny's Paper Crafty- see you then!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Crafters cafe - Birthdays
Creative moments - anything goes / use 1 flower
Handmade harbour - summer fun (for me going away on holiday!)
little red wagon - vacation



hugs
Judith x


12 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colorcombo. :)
Hugs Anna

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith oh wow love your card the way youve coloured your image is fabulous, and the papers and design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

Oh Fantastic, Judith, just waiting on some new summer dies, so will be in again this week, hugs my lovely xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith. I love the image, beautiful papers and pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really awesome creation Judith. Fab colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby image and layout - and i'll be using my suitcase next week too, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the sweet image.
Kevin xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous card Judith, love the mix of papers and design of your card! Susan x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Judith, I love the cute image and your layout. That flower and butterfly is so pretty. Anet x

Gail said...

Great holiday card! I feel like you took a pic of me looking at my messages and dragging my suitcase behind me. hahahaha! Love the colors you used and she's colored wonderfully! GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

Tracy Penney said...

You card is so sweet. I really love that Paper Shelter image and your layout and embellishments are great. Thanks for joining our vacation/travel challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image, love the design. Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Moments.