My lovely followers

Thursday 6 November 2014

I'm no square!


Good morning peeps

It's a new challenge day again over at 


Not another month gone by surely!!

Our challenge theme this month is 

Not a Square

I used a cute LOTV image called love balloon to make this card which was made for  friends of my daughter who just got engaged...well this was the second card I made after the first one was ..... square : /

I gave this cute couple lovely black hair because the happy couple are both from Chinese families - when my hubby saw it he said - why didn't you use a Chinese couple!   - men are very strange (well you probably already know that lol) - what is it about this image that says they're not Chinese -that's what I want to know!!



We have lots of lovely sponsors this month again - check it all out on the challenge blog here

This is what I did......

Love Balloon Image and handwritten sentiment - From Lili of the Valley
Coloured with copics and Prismacolor pencils
Papers - Mirabelle from Santoro (love these gorgeous textured papers)
Ribbon - vintage seam binding from Crafty Ribbons
Pearls - assorted sizes from my stash
Pearl swirl - Creative expressions
Butterfly die - Tim Holtz on the edge from Sizzix

We're looking forward to seeing those lovely shaped projects this month - check out what the other fairies have made for your inspiration over at the challenge blog.

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Milk coffee challenge - hand coloured image 13/11
Creative moments -celebration 16/11
Papertake weekly - anything goes 11/11
Tuesday Throwdown - shaped cards 11/11
Crafty cardmakers - punches and dies11/11
Ppinkydolls - Anything goes or add some bling 16/11



Hugs

Judith xx




13 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Judith what a gorgeous card! Love the beautiful embellishments! Susan x

Squirrel x said...

So sorry that it's been so long since I left a comment Judith, but I have been keeping an eye on what you are up to. This is a beauty, such a sweet image, beautifully coloured, and a great romantic design. Love it. Hugs xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Judith. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, and gorgeous colours and love that beautiful image. ....have a great weekend.xx
aNNie The Journey is the Start

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really awesome creation Judith. Great colouring and a fantastic layout. In answer to your question has it taken you this long to discover that men are VERY STRANGE. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card design Judith and such a sweet image beautifully coloured.

Pat xx

Debs said...

Totally adorable Judith.
Sorry I've not been around for a while.
Debs xx

Kat W said...

This is one of my fave LOTV images and it looks so beautiful in those pretty pastels and with the pearly details :-)

Big hugs, Kat x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Judith, I love that LOTV image and it's colored beautifully!!
Hugs, Tammy

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and adorable image! Nicely done!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge 220!
hugs,
Pam
TT DT
www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww Judith, your post so made me laugh! Yes, men are indeed very strange at times. I just love it!¬! This is an absolute stunner. I love that butterfly border die and it looks stunning here. I have those papers and haven't used them. Shame on me - they are just beautiful. This card is just perfect :) Hugs, Jayne x

Suze Bain said...

A beautiful card, your embellishments are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

Mau xx said...

Of course they are Chinese...lol
I saw that that straight away!!!
Gorgeous card Judith xx
Hugs Mau xx