My lovely followers

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenges n5th birhday challenge - week 2


Greetings from sunny Florida again!!

Here I am with today's second scheduled post
 this time it's for our 5th birthday celebrations over at

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

If you joined in with us last week I hope you've checked over at the blog to see if you were a lucky winner - if you didn't play along -well now's your second chance!

Our challenge theme for the second week is again

Happy Birthday

As we have lots of family birthdays at this time of year I've delighted to be able to have a birthday card catch up (and it makes a change from Christmas cards!)

This fab image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps
he's called Dunderton Academicals!
available here
( there's also a precoloured version of this digi - for those last minute cards!)


I just love the fun images from Dr Digi's House of Stamps - especially the men  - I think male cards can be so hard to make and most men just don't want a cutesy image as hard as we try to persuade them otherwise!! - so for me these fun image fit the bill perfectly and they're an absolute gift to colour, Call in at the shop at Dr Digi's House of Stamps - I'm sure they'll have something for the man in your life!






I made this card for my nephew's 18th birthday which is while we are away - he's the youngest of my nephews and nieces - so I suppose it means they're all grown up now.  He's also a huge football (Newcastle United ) fan so I think this card will raise a smile

This is what I did...

Image - Dunderton Academicals from Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Cooured with Copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers from LOTV Father knows best
Corner die - Whimsy stamps
"18" - cut with Sizzix easy peasy alphabet die

I hope you'll join in with our birthday celebrations over at Fab'n'Funky this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Addicted to stamps - Make your mark
crafty creations - recipe challenge
Artby miran - anything goes

Hugs
Judith xx



21 comments:

Anne said...

Great image Judith. What a fun card for an 18 year old :)
Anne

Carole said...

Love this a lot Judith, I agree with you these images are fab. I might go have a bit of retail therapy!
Hugs
Carole x

Pat said...

Great card Judith, super image and wonderful colouring. Hope you are having a great time in Florida, we have had lovely sunshine for the last two days but I imagine your sunshine is quite a bit warmer than ours!!!!

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A super Male creation Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat K said...

Fun card Judith with a great masculine design. hugs, Pat K x

Sue B said...

Hi Judith… I've got to have a catch up with making the Birthday Cards too… I'm running low!
Ah this is such a brilliant image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the scrummy papers and fab layout! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue B xx

Wendy said...

Brilliant male card Judith, fabulous colouring.
Hugs
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Judith, I like the fab image
Kevin xx

Alison said...

What a great fun card for an 18 year old male. I love the colours you've used, Judith.
Hugs, Alison x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fun image and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Ginny said...

love this fella, looks like he's about to get up to no good, lol :)

An Occasional Genius said...

Saw this while entering at FnF, had to drop by & let you know how much I love it! Perfect bloke card. Have a good day x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Judith, such a fun image and perfectly coloured hun. Hugs, Wends x

sandie said...

Great guy card and gab colouring, thanks for joining us at ATSM

Deborah Frings said...

Super card, fun image. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a FUN card - and a nice break from all those Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM this week!

Rahmat said...

Haha, the image really cracked me up. Nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts said...

Very Nice thanks for playing around with Southern Girls Challenge

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love it!!! Perfect for a 'footbal mad' nephew.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Aurelia Aurora said...

loveee this.. it is a fun card ... love the image lol.. thank you for sharing her with us at Art by MiRan challenge #19.. good luck ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Joey said...

Judith this is fabulous, great make! this image does make me smile :) Thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x