My lovely followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges


Hello again

I'm back with my second post of the day - this time for 

Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges

and the theme is an easy peasy 

Anything Goes

and yes - another Christmas card from me!!

It's another 8 x 8 inch card - I've been enjoying these lately - I really like that they're so big when they're finished!!
I had to photograph this in poor light ( I was a bit last minute finishing my card) so the colours are a bit subdued - it looks a bit brownish - but its really green!!

This is the cute Sammi Boo Carolling from Lacy Sunshine available here



we are sponsored this week by 


Who are giving a fab prize of 3 digis to this weeks winner.

This is what I did....

Image - Sammi Boo Caroling from Lacy Sunshine 
Coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Papers - LOTV
Ribbon - Carnmeal Cottage
Sparkly embellie - Creative Expressions
Joy Die - by Sue Wilson  from Creative Expressions
Large die (with image) - Spellbinders
Glitter - glamour dust
pearls from my stash

I hope we see you over at Penny's this week - after all anything goes!!

hugs 
Judith xx



3 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith…the image is adorable and the papers match your beautiful colouring! LOVE the lush bow and JOY sentiment! :-)
Hope you're having a good evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Judith. Love the image, so sweet and your colouring and colour choices are fab. Hugs, Wends x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx