My lovely followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

I'm guest DT at the Crafting musketeers!

Good morning all

I'm back again with a card for you today for my GDT spot at

The Crafting Musketeers

I was lucky enough to win a lovely prize in their challenge a couple of months back and they offered me a GDT spot to go with it - so of course I jumped at the chance! - thank you ladies

The prize was a lovely kit from Hobby House and I decided to use it to make my card for this challenge

The theme is 

Autumn Colours 

and this little image was just perfect for it



Everything on the card  came with the kit (including the card and envelope!) except for the three pearls and the leaves - which I punched with a Martha Stewart leaf Punch -, and there's another 5 cards, toppers and all the trimmings to make 5 more lovely cards, so quick and easy and you can add as much as you want to each card - think I might have to have more of these for quick, easy, pretty cards.  The strange thing about it is that I have those papers, string of pearls and flowers in my stash already - yet I never put them together like this before -the kit was a great inspiration indeed!

Hop over to the crafty Musketeers to see more fabulous cards using Autumn colours

hugs
Judith x



8 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah delightful hun and well done for your GDT spot too, Luv Sam x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congrats on your win and GDT Judith, your card is soooo pretty! What gorgeous papers and the flowers and pearls look wonderful. Susan x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith! I love the sweet image and the papers and embellies are just perfect with it! it's a very pretty and elegant card! :-)
Congratulations on winning this wonderful kit and on your GDT Spot!!
hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith, such a sweet image and beautiful papers.
hugs sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Judith, love the sweet image and colours...Congrats on your win and GDT spot.
Hugs
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

That is such a lovely image. Well done on your GDT.

Susan xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Judith. I love this image. I have the stamp somewhere, must fish it out and put it to use! I won a similar kit from the Hobby House quite a while back and there's so many gorgeous bits, I'm still working my way through it! Enjoy using the rest of yours. Hugs, Wends x