My lovely followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

We've got spots at Pennys Paper crafty challenge this week!

Hi all

Well here I am again for my last post of the day!  - with my spotty dotty card for 

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Why don't you join in with us 
spots are catching lol

What we need to see are 

Polka Dots
I got this cute image to use this week
called Lets Play from Crafty Sentiments 

We have two fab sponsors this week

who are offering a prize of 3 digis from their store

and


who are offering a prize of  5 digis from their store

This is what I did .....

Image - from Crafty Sentiments
Coloured with Copics
Papers and sentiment - LOTV 
Ribbon - Crafty ribbons
Dies - MFT blueprints 16

Hope we see you playing along this week 

hugs
Judith xx



2 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute, gorgeous card Judith, fab polka dots and stripes.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab card Judith, love that bold ribbon! Susan x