My lovely followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hello again

Its challenge time again at 


 and it is also my last week as part of the lovely DT.  I've got such a lot going on just now that I've decided to stand down from the team.  I've so enjoyed my time with Penny's and I'd like to thank Julie for having me on the team and also for being such a great boss lady over there!!

But onto the job in hand 

Today's challenge is one of those easy peasy ones

Anything Goes

We all got to work with one of the sponsor images for this week
 and I chose a real little cutie to make a card for a new baby,
it's from Stitchy  Bear's Digi Outlet called 
Droppin In -  available here


our fab sponsors this week are


and 


There are some fab prizes - check it out at the challenge blog

This is what I did....

Image - Droppin in from Stitchy Bears Digi outlet
Coloured with Copics and Prismacolour pencils
Papers and sentiment - LOTV 
Dies - Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies
          Magnolia Swirl and leaf
          Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle
          Scalloped border spelbinders (hidden under the image. flowers and ribbon!)
Pink card - bazzill basics
Vintage  seam binding ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Dewdrops from my stash

I hope we'll see you at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week

challenges I'm entering with this card 

Crafty creations - brads buttons or bows (12/11)
simon says - anything goes (5/11)
divas by design - anything goes (5/11)
bunny zoes - animals (9/11)

hugs
Judith xx



12 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Absolutely love this! I am off to buy this digi! Michelle x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Judith. The image is so sweet and I love the pretty flowers
Lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Judith. Love the image and pretty papers. Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Judith I like the design and the sweet bunny
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Judith, love those daisies.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pat K said...

Oh this is so cute Judith. Love the colours and the daisies are gorgeous. You really are back in the swing of things. hugs, Pat K xx

Kat W said...

A super cute card - this image is adorable and framed so beautifully by those lovely flowers and swirls :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Judith, I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous. Anet x

Willeke said...

This is such a wonderful card, love the stamped image !
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
Hugs
Willeke

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Judith :-) the image is adorable and your colouring is FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous and so pleased you joined us at the Divas by Designs Anything goes challenge.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Margreet said...

Wonderful creation...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet