My lovely followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pennys Paper crafty challenge - Polka dots and pearls

Hello again

Here I am with card number two for today - this time for 

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 

Our theme this week is 

Polka dots and pearls



I had chosen this very pretty image from

Sassy Studio Designs

she is called Rapunzel Sasy - available here

Coloured her up with copics  in a  spellbinders die cut frame - then pretty much couldn't decide what to do with her!  I had some lovely linen effect cards left over from some invitations I had made  and as she is such a pretty little girl I decided that she didn't need much at all.  She has pearls in her hair and my polka dots are on the little organza ribbon, the sentiment is from the lovely new set of Anna Griffin birthday sentiments that I got from QVC last week  - so that's it -done!!

Hope you'll pop over to Penny's this week - there are some lovely cards and we have some lovely new teamies too

Hugs
Judith xx

10 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah simply gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith, such a pretty image and stunning colouring.
I love your CAS design too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Judith…such a fab image and your colouring is awesome!!! Love the pretty frame… a really pretty and elegant card! :-)
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I love the frame
Kevin xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Judith, I love your colouring and those pearls in her hair is gorgeous. Anet x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this Judith, beautifully coloured and fab design! Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gail said...

I am enjoying looking through your blog again and ran across this very first photo and thought: OMGOSH THIS IS GORGEOUS. I love the image, how you cropped it, your coloring, your diecuts. This is gorgeous! Hugs, Gail

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Judith, you've coloured the image beautifully, so sad you are leaving our team
Julie x

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous - so pretty! Love all the pearls and flowers in her hair.
Mandy x